Author Topic: Bloomberg attack safety tips  (Read 1568 times)

Offline OldGreyBeast

• U.S.S. Legend
  • pew pew pew
  • stab stab stab
    • View Profile
    • 47 MasoN 47's YouTube
Bloomberg attack safety tips
« on: 27 Dec 2012 - 18:56:13 »
Just another cog in the murder machine

Visit my YouTube channel! - www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47

Offline gunforhire

• U.S.S. Legend
  • If all else fails, smash the **** out of it!
  • Sauk Rapids, MN
    • View Profile
RE: Bloomberg attack safety tips
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2012 - 19:54:46 »
Ha nice!

Online Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • the 5 words
  • South Georgia
    • View Profile
Re: Bloomberg attack safety tips
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2012 - 22:16:30 »
Someone needs to print a million of those and do an aerial assault on NCY with those.

Nemo

By the rude bridge that arched the flood, their flag to April's breeze unfurled, here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world.  (Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Concord Hymn"written for the North Bridge memorial)

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Super Virgil

• Administrator
  • U.S.S. Legend
  • 'Stainless' 3%er
  • Independence, Missouri
    • View Profile
Bloomberg attack safety tips
« Reply #3 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 03:55:20 »
And people wonder why Ido not ever want to go to nyc
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." ~ Optimus Prime

3%er

Online Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • the 5 words
  • South Georgia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 06:56:47 »
I just sent them an email regarding the misspelling in the word THEIR.  The 5 from last word in the last paragraph.  Things like this make viewpoints like that easy to make irrelevant.   As in-- forget their views, they cannot even spell.  They deserve no attention.

Just a thought to recommend everyone be careful in their spelling.

Nemo

By the rude bridge that arched the flood, their flag to April's breeze unfurled, here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world.  (Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Concord Hymn"written for the North Bridge memorial)

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Online TacticalJHP

• Global Moderator
  • U.S.S. Legend
  • Ashland Ky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 10:02:58 »
And people wonder why Ido not ever want to go to nyc

Been there. Short of razing the city to the ground and starting anew, more civilian guns and more police may be the only answer...

"Take yer hat off boy, that's a dollar bill!"

Offline Oak

• U.S.S. Distinguished Expert
  • Fort Worth, Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 18:21:32 »
I just sent them an email regarding the misspelling in the word THEIR.  The 5 from last word in the last paragraph.  Things like this make viewpoints like that easy to make irrelevant.   As in-- forget their views, they cannot even spell.  They deserve no attention.

Nemo

PARTY POOPER!  lol

Online Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • the 5 words
  • South Georgia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 18:33:56 »

Nemo

PARTY POOPER!  lol

I suspect some around here think I am a bit of a pencil neck grammar/spelling jerk.  8)  But I gotta tell ya, its the little things like that that give you credibility.  At least thats what I found from talking with people why sat on juries in criminal cases I defended.  ;)  Pay attention to the little things, the big ones will take care of themselves. >:D

Nemo

Online Deymorin

• U.S.S. Legend
  • This is my avatar
  • Cameron NC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 18:58:15 »

Sad thing is thats all they offer, and people drink this **** up :brow:
When I bend air my wife grabs the lysol

"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

BTW, I'm Christian, but I do not claim denomination, nor will I defend my beliefs. I believe what I believe, and I don't care what you belive, I only care about how you live and if you're a person I'd be willing to take a bullet for. Beyond that, I really don't give a ****.       Primalseal

Offline Oak

• Fort Worth, Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 19:14:12 »

Nemo

PARTY POOPER!  lol

I suspect some around here think I am a bit of a pencil neck grammar/spelling jerk.  8)  But I gotta tell ya, its the little things like that that give you credibility.  At least thats what I found from talking with people why sat on juries in criminal cases I defended.  ;)  Pay attention to the little things, the big ones will take care of themselves. >:D

Nemo

nahhh just pulling your chain my friend Nemo.  My ex wife and mother of my children was the wordsmith in our family and the nuns of the Scottish Order of The Immaculateness were my grammar teachers in Parochial schooling and I still never got it right except to differentiate between a check mark and a cheque. The only small and minute details I learned to pay attention to were calculations and formulaes in my drafting and power line engineering.  So their!  lol

Online Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • the 5 words
  • South Georgia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 19:50:24 »
The only small and minute details I learned to pay attention to were calculations and formulaes in my drafting and power line engineering.  So their! lol

I noticed that, know what its all about and am going to keep an eye on you.  :D

Nemo

Offline .40cal

• Idaho
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 23:36:23 »

Nemo

PARTY POOPER!  lol

Nemo

Shouldn't that be "who"? ;)

I'm a spelling and grammar jerk, too. Using correct spelling, grammar, etc., makes for easier reading.
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin

Online Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • the 5 words
  • South Georgia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29 Dec 2012 - 08:37:27 »
Yes it should be WHO.  Perfect as I am in grammar, punctuation and spelling, I have once or twice made a  typographical error.  And Yes you qualify as a pencil neck.   ;)

Nemo 8)

Offline Edub

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Oshkosh, Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 29 Dec 2012 - 14:40:34 »

Nemo

It's. That's. :P

Offline Hamster

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Class Clown
  • Rome, GA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 29 Dec 2012 - 18:44:43 »
I too have been known to fuss about a misspelled word here and there but, I've tried to overlook certain people who misspell the same simple word every single time they use it. I won't mention any names but, his initials are SW:P
Don't talk about what you have done (or what you
are going to do). Do it and let it speak for itself.