Author Topic: I know I am a PITA around here . . .  (Read 349 times)

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • the 5 words
  • South Georgia
    • View Profile
I know I am a PITA around here . . .
« on: 20 Dec 2012 - 17:04:58 »
but if I can 1 or 2 (or maybe 20 or more?) of you out there politically active or even moreso, my goals are accomplished and I shall wear that PITA badge with honor.

Nemo

By the rude bridge that arched the flood, their flag to April's breeze unfurled, here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world.  (Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Concord Hymn"written for the North Bridge memorial)

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Deymorin

• U.S.S. Legend
  • This is my avatar
  • Cameron NC
    • View Profile
Re: I know I am a PITA around here . . .
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2012 - 17:26:51 »
Its hard to do at work taling politics with customers is frowned upon. I went to sign that washington.gov petition apparently I have already done so, I knew I had one but I couldnt remember the name. My Congress people will be hearing from me shortly. There ya go , pita status confirmed ;) :D
When I bend air my wife grabs the lysol

"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

BTW, I'm Christian, but I do not claim denomination, nor will I defend my beliefs. I believe what I believe, and I don't care what you belive, I only care about how you live and if you're a person I'd be willing to take a bullet for. Beyond that, I really don't give a ****.       Primalseal

Offline gunforhire

• U.S.S. Legend
  • If all else fails, smash the **** out of it!
  • Sauk Rapids, MN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 Dec 2012 - 17:58:44 »
I do my part every chance I get.  I know you don't facebook, but I co- operate a small forum and facebook page.  www.mncarry.org

I may not post or like to discuss politics much, but I do when it counts.  I don't argue or debate well ;)

Offline Kevron

• Global Moderator
  • U.S.S. Legend
  • Wish I had a Portal Gun
  • The woods by your house.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: 21 Dec 2012 - 06:58:05 »
I don't debate with idiots well..  they get pissed and start yelling..

None of my representatives are conservative at ALL. 1 of them only claims to be when election time comes around.  That's ok.. next week I move to Houston.  Where NRA members are to be shot..
panem et circenses

Bloggerific - kbakerdrums.wordpress.com

Offline .40cal

• U.S.S. Distinguished Expert
  • Idaho
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2012 - 12:23:09 »
Where NRA members are to be shot..

By whom? Liberals who don't own guns? That'll fly like a fart in church.
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • the 5 words
  • South Georgia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 Dec 2012 - 18:10:44 »
Where NRA members are to be shot..

By whom? Liberals who don't own guns? That'll fly like a fart in church.

Especially in TX.

But back on track here, allayagetcherskinyassesingearandcallyourRepsandSenatorsbothStateandFed.

Nemo

By the rude bridge that arched the flood, their flag to April's breeze unfurled, here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world.  (Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Concord Hymn"written for the North Bridge memorial)

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Grasshopper

• Global Moderator
  • U.S.S. Legend
  • Professional Infidel
  • Central MN
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 19:59:01 »
Good on ya Nemo, If you have motivated 1% of the people that read this, you did all you could to preserve our rights.
Thanks for being a PITA
A gun is like a woman, It's all how you hold her.
-Aaron Lewis

Offline Oak

• U.S.S. Distinguished Expert
  • Fort Worth, Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 Dec 2012 - 20:15:47 »
I do my part every chance I get.  I know you don't facebook, but I co- operate a small forum and facebook page.  www.mncarry.org

I may not post or like to discuss politics much, but I do when it counts.  I don't argue or debate well ;)

HEY NOW..I'm right there with GFH, Nathan, Chris, Zack and other's pushing and signing petitions all over FB!  The Bike FB Group I'm with are mostly conservatives and pushing those petitions too.  We got our end covered somewhat. *I'm gonna add a "lol" so's ya don't thing we're pissers too*
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2012 - 20:36:52 by Oak »