Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
2A / Politics / Religion / Re: ANTIFA
« Last post by Nemo on 22 Aug 2017 - 17:24:26 »
As of 2023 on 8-22

259,947 signed

It was opened and the word on it started to spread was on 8-17.  Seems a few people agree with the rest of us.

Nemo
« Last post by Hamster on 22 Aug 2017 - 07:49:45 »
Signed.

Looks like the count is way above the number they needed.
« Last post by Corelogik on 22 Aug 2017 - 00:50:25 »
Signed and agree.
General Discussion / Re: Been MIA for a bit but, I'm back now.
« Last post by Corelogik on 22 Aug 2017 - 00:32:08 »
I just found a heck of a deal on a PC at newegg.com. It's refurbished but, I can live with that. As long as the motherboard and processor hold up, it'll do just fine.

It's an HP Pro 3130 MT with a 2nd gen I3-560 3.3 Ghz dual core, 4 GB DDR3 RAM (max of 16), 500 GB hard drive, and Windows 7 pro. It has integrated video and sound but, I can worry about upgrading those at a later date. It does come with 1 DVDRW drive but, I plan to use the 2 drives from my old unit. Both are Samsung brand and one is a Lightscribe DVDRW and the other is just a standard DVD drive. I also have a solid state hard drive that I'm going to use instead of the one it comes with. It has 8 USB ports and I'm hoping it has the necessary cables to use the card reader from my old unit since it doesn't come with one.

Anyway............the whole package is only $159.

Very nice! Link?
« Last post by Hamster on 22 Aug 2017 - 00:24:03 »
I just found a heck of a deal on a PC at newegg.com. It's refurbished but, I can live with that. As long as the motherboard and processor hold up, it'll do just fine.

It's an HP Pro 3130 MT with a 2nd gen I3-560 3.3 Ghz dual core, 4 GB DDR3 RAM (max of 16), 500 GB hard drive, and Windows 7 pro. It has integrated video and sound but, I can worry about upgrading those at a later date. It does come with 1 DVDRW drive but, I plan to use the 2 drives from my old unit. Both are Samsung brand and one is a Lightscribe DVDRW and the other is just a standard DVD drive. I also have a solid state hard drive that I'm going to use instead of the one it comes with. It has 8 USB ports and I'm hoping it has the necessary cables to use the card reader from my old unit since it doesn't come with one.

Anyway............the whole package is only $159.
Announcements / Re: Happy Birthday to US!
« Last post by Nemo on 21 Aug 2017 - 16:52:34 »
 :baconDance: Yeps, a bacon dance is quite appropriate.  Thanks King Bruce!

Nemo 
« Last post by Nemo on 21 Aug 2017 - 16:51:05 »
Hey, you look familiar.  We are all now those who think if you go missing for a week you are a newbie when you get back.  Technology!!

Nemo
2A / Politics / Religion / ANTIFA
« Last post by Nemo on 21 Aug 2017 - 16:47:50 »
If you are here you are not a member of that organization.  Unless you are a spy for them.

Either way, click below and sign the petition.  Up for 30 days and it was created on Aug 17.  It requires 100K signatures for an official White House response.

So far it has 211K.  Add yours.

Nemo

Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

Help the petition reach its goal, share with others:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
« Last post by Hamster on 21 Aug 2017 - 07:41:57 »
Welcome back.  Amazing how dependent we have become on technology!

No kidding! I never thought I'd hear myself say this but, I think I actually experienced internet DT's.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10