Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Survival / Get another box of bullets and can (or 3) of beans
« Last post by Nemo on 28 May 2017 - 07:56:40 »
3 carrier battle groups sailing around N. Korea.  Near never have 3 in one area.  This is getting a bit concerning to me and I am way out of NK nuke range.  But that EMP thing I noted yesterday or so?

Nemo

https://www.voanews.com/a/third-naval-strike-force-deployed-north-korea/3873637.html

3rd US Naval Strike Force Deployed to Deter North Korea
Last Updated: May 27, 2017 11:40 AM

The United States is sending a third aircraft carrier strike force to the western Pacific region in an apparent warning to North Korea to deter its ballistic missile and nuclear programs, two sources have told VOA.

The USS Nimitz, one of the world’s largest warships, will join two other supercarriers, the USS Carl Vinson and the USS Ronald Reagan, in the western Pacific, the sources told VOA's Steve Herman.

go read the rest at link above

Memorial Hallway / Midnight Rider Gone for His Last Ride
« Last post by Nemo on 27 May 2017 - 17:34:05 »
Nuff Said

Nemo

http://variety.com/2017/music/people-news/gregg-allman-dies-dead-69-southern-rock-1202446640/

Gregg Allman, Southern Rock Pioneer, Dies at 69
Chris Morris
Music Reporter

Gregg Allman, whose hard-jamming, bluesy sextet the Allman Brothers Band was the pioneering unit in the Southern rock explosion of the ‘70s, died Saturday due to complications from liver cancer, his longtime manager, Michael Lehman, confirmed to Variety. He was 69.

.  .  .

Allman completed a solo album, “Southern Blood,” that is set for release late this year. Lehman said they received some final mixes for the album on Friday, and Allman listened to them the night before his death. He added that Allman passed away with his family nearby, and was “at peace.”

.  .  .

General Discussion / Re: What are you doing for Memorial Day this year?
« Last post by Nemo on 27 May 2017 - 17:19:04 »
Handguns / Re: Wheel Reinvented
« Last post by Nemo on 27 May 2017 - 17:14:35 »
Hi;

I have 3 wheels in the Gun Safe - (1) .38 special, (1) 357 mag and (2) .38 short(s)

1+1+2=4 to me.  But with only 5 or 6 round cylinders its easy to miscount.  Compared to new clip loading guns. 

Might think about trying them out more.  You might find they are the truth, beauty and light.

Nemo
General Discussion / Re: CSGV Taking a Survey
« Last post by Nemo on 27 May 2017 - 17:10:48 »
Hi;

Done.... did anyone notice that the directions stated that the " >> " were at the bottom right side   and were actually located at the bottom   LEFT side  - just like the survey it leaned far left and did not get anything right !   LOL.

Same here.  Guess we just both got right wing computers showing a left wing survey.

Nemo
General Discussion / Re: What are you doing for Memorial Day this year?
« Last post by Corelogik on 27 May 2017 - 13:18:29 »
BBQ'ing Chicken and Ribs,...
« Last post by Hamster on 27 May 2017 - 09:59:12 »
Hi;

Done.... did anyone notice that the directions stated that the " >> " were at the bottom right side   and were actually located at the bottom   LEFT side  - just like the survey it leaned far left and did not get anything right !   LOL.

Maybe it's just your computer. Mine were at the bottom right.
« Last post by Hamster on 27 May 2017 - 09:58:34 »
Done.
Working all weekend then going to be packing on Monday. Two months till the move and I only get one more day off on July 4th and I'm falling behind.
Handguns / Re: Wheel Reinvented
« Last post by DIPISC on 27 May 2017 - 07:29:23 »
Hi;

I have 3 wheels in the Gun Safe - (1) .38 special, (1) 357 mag and (2) .38 short(s) that I picked up very cheap. I love them all, but have not carried concealed for about 12-13 years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10