Author Topic: Interesting Halloween in NYC  (Read 45 times)

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
Interesting Halloween in NYC
« on: 01 Nov 2017 - 06:56:38 »
Radicalized Muslim terrorist guy rents truck and drives down bike path killing about  8 and injuring about a dozen.  Gets out of truck after ramming school bus with a BB or pellet guns or similar.

The first guy to stop him from what he was doing was the good guy with a gun.  This instance a cop.

Were CCW reasonably acquirable in NYC it could easily have been Joe Decent citizen.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Hamster

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Class Clown
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting Halloween in NYC
« Reply #1 on: 01 Nov 2017 - 07:58:39 »
Regardless of how much liberals try to deny it, the safest cities in America have the most armed citizens per capita.
Whenever a libturd tries to justify gun control to me, I always refer them to Kennesaw GA. as an example.
Yes it's a small town and yes, crime was never a HUGE problem there but, my point is still valid.
They created a law in 1982 stating that every resident head of household, legally able to do so, must own at least 1 gun with ammunition and be trained how to use it.
In the 1st year, the crime rate dropped by 89% and in the last 30 years, they have not had a single gun related murder.
Don't talk about what you have done (or what you
are going to do). Do it and let it speak for itself.