Author Topic: Nemo 2 Finger Grip on 45  (Read 187 times)

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
Nemo 2 Finger Grip on 45
« on: 15 Sep 2017 - 16:25:21 »
Seems legit but I am kinda suspicious.  I need additional views, opinions and confirmations.  Or BS calling.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Corelogik

• Administrator
  • U.S.S. Legend
  • Digital Jedi
    • View Profile
    • Rambling's of a Geek,...
Re: Nemo 2 Finger Grip on 45
« Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 2017 - 17:02:01 »
As a matter of physics, technically correct. Practically speaking,... not very useful. And,... he had more than two fingers. More like two fingers and two thumbs,... "locking it in".

:armed_liberty:

= U.S.S. XXXX Slings, Coming Soon! =

"Hey you, out of the gene pool. NOW!"
"Our shields can't repel ignorance of that magnitude!"
"Somethings are true, whether you believe them or not,..."
"Always remember, 'Mil-Spec' is a MINIMUM requirement. Built by the lowest bidder,..."

Offline Hamster

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Class Clown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 Sep 2017 - 06:16:21 »
The methodology is sound and it does indeed work. I use the same type of grip pressure when I'm shooting (front-back). The main difference being, I don't limit my grip to just 2 fingers.
I push forward at the top of the grip, with my primary hand and pull backward near the bottom of the grip, with my off hand.
Don't talk about what you have done (or what you
are going to do). Do it and let it speak for itself.

Offline DeShooter

• U.S.S. Sharp Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2017 - 11:49:46 »
I'm gonna have to call BS on his video.  If you place your finger on the space bar and toggle the play/pause while he is shooting you will see that the muzzle rises just the same.  His control of the muzzle rise is no different than most any time that I shoot any of my pistols.
See attached pic

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.....Benjamin Franklin, in personal memoirs (1775).

For to save mankind's future freedom, we must face up to any risk that is necessary. We will always seek peace--but we will never surrender.....John F. Kennedy  (16 November 1961).