Author Topic: Florida  (Read 62 times)

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
Florida
« on: 08 Sep 2017 - 06:12:54 »
I think that guy in Orlando area that hangs out here on occasion.  I hope he loaded up and made GOOD about 3 days ago.  Its gonna get some raining going on there in the next day or so.  Some say enough rain to put out all the fires in hell. 

Nemo

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline dahed

• U.S.S. Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Florida
« Reply #1 on: 08 Sep 2017 - 06:28:56 »
Wishing you well, battousai !
Nec Aspera Terrent

Body Piercing by Smith & Wesson.

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that is remotely true. Homer Simpson

Offline battousai

• U.S.S. Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08 Sep 2017 - 21:28:16 »
Hey guys, probably not that much rain. But a cat 3 is no slouch when it gets here either. It'll be the adventure of a lifetime for sure. I have family who grew up in the keys that have decided to stay, perhaps to live out there lives. As well as family who are first responders in the keys and for the life of me none of my family are able to tell me who is staying there to ride it out.

I have enough food for 7+ days and a full tank of gas. Hopefully I can charge my phone enough to contact my boss and we all make it. We should, we usually do.

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2017 - 08:57:28 »
Write SSN on you in several places with waterproof marker.  So you can be IDed if you wash up somewhere.  Hope all goes well for you and your tree. 

Nemo

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.