Author Topic: Knee Braces and the VA  (Read 60 times)

Offline chris829

• U.S.S. Sharp Shooter
  • Lets make it showy!
    • View Profile
Knee Braces and the VA
« on: 03 Aug 2017 - 20:42:30 »
I've been trying to get the VA to get me some good knee braces for a long time. Since I've gotten nowhere, I made a GoFundMe to see if I could get my own. I have been cussed out so many times because of this campaign. Sometimes I just feel like quitting. Oh! And my battery crapped out on me so that's $150 I didn't have to spend gone. I've had a rough week, guys.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.

Offline dahed

• U.S.S. Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Knee Braces and the VA
« Reply #1 on: 04 Aug 2017 - 04:18:58 »
Have you contacted your local U.S. Congressman's office?  Service officer at American Legion?  I think the VA now had a patient advocacy person.  Link to Go Fund Me page?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Body Piercing by Smith & Wesson.

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that is remotely true. Homer Simpson

Offline chris829

• U.S.S. Sharp Shooter
  • Lets make it showy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 Aug 2017 - 09:05:54 »
I've talked to the patient advocate, they told me who to call and they still haven't helped me. Here's the GFM link https://www.gofundme.com/4700ofk

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 Aug 2017 - 13:04:31 »
Call your Congressional Rep.  They can build a fire.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.