Author Topic: Barry's Administration  (Read 148 times)

Offline DIPISC

• U.S.S. Distinguished Expert
    • View Profile
Barry's Administration
« on: 12 Jun 2017 - 13:42:20 »
Hi;

Well, if you have been watching the news the past week or so, It seems that revelations of Barry's term(s) in office are starting to come to light. Comey,Holder,lynch and more are starting to come back into the news and not in a favorable light ( as expected IMHO ).

Just about 6 months with into Trumps administration and all of the "resistance" toward him is starting to fade. Soon all of the "rat's" will start to turn tail on Barry and Cronies, but I believe that any action will have to come from House of Rep's and Senate and Trump needs to step aside and laugh !

Hilary will also need to cash in some of her political chips in the upcoming months/year.

If a good Health Care bill and Tax Reform get passed, I believe that Trump will be in for a total of 8 years and then ( if he does not screw up ) possibly a 8 year term for Pence ! That is what is going to be needed to get this Country back to it's beginnings ! The start of better days has begun and I feel better at night when I sleep. Lately, most nights at/in the man cave are spent drinking Coffee, on weekends I dabble with Whiskey and/or Rum but not like back in the Barry days and being worried about a possible Hilary term !

Some of the other forums in visit are in sleep mode since Trump got elected.

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Barry's Administration
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jun 2017 - 15:44:21 »
Yeps and  :thumbsup:

Nemo

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline DIPISC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 Aug 2017 - 11:52:08 »
Hi;

And now a Federal Court wants the DOJ to look into the emails of people involved in the Bengahzi deaths. :) The order was issued by a Barry appointee ! :D What can the Dem's say now ? :'(

Offline fordman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 Aug 2017 - 19:29:07 »
Im glad to hear that they may actually look into Benghazie finally, and hopefully they can get congress through the bull crap of the last 8 years before trump.

Offline dahed

• U.S.S. Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 Aug 2017 - 12:01:38 »
I hope I am still around for the end of a Pence Administration. :D
Nec Aspera Terrent

Body Piercing by Smith & Wesson.

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that is remotely true. Homer Simpson

Online Corelogik

• Administrator
  • U.S.S. Legend
  • Digital Jedi
    • View Profile
    • Rambling's of a Geek,...
« Reply #5 on: 12 Aug 2017 - 17:53:04 »
I hope I am still around for the end of a Pence Administration. :D

:thumbsup: Ditto. The RINO's remaining in Washington need to take note. The people that elect people, have spoken.

:armed_liberty:

= U.S.S. XXXX Slings, Coming Soon! =

"Hey you, out of the gene pool. NOW!"
"Our shields can't repel ignorance of that magnitude!"
"Somethings are true, whether you believe them or not,..."
"Always remember, 'Mil-Spec' is a MINIMUM requirement. Built by the lowest bidder,..."

Offline fordman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 Aug 2017 - 14:28:46 »
They'll never get the point at this rate until they are told by the voters to kick rocks and clear out.