Author Topic: Most Interesting Summer  (Read 149 times)

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
Most Interesting Summer
« on: 20 Apr 2017 - 09:35:17 »
Kennedy is the swing.

Breyer is left.

Ginsberg is far left.

Breyer is 78 yrs 7 mths.

Kennedy is 80 yrs 8 months.

Ginsberg is 84 yrs 0 mths

Strong rumors (very strong) of a resignation after the docket is closed for the year.  Biggest bet is on Kennedy. That will be late June or early July.  The next docket starts the first Monday in October.

Where do you put your nickel regarding who and second nickel on what happens if Ted Cruz or Mike Lee is nominated?

Biggest bet is on Kennedy resigning but think about either of the others.

Think a bit and note that other thing I just put up from Tucker Carlson about Venezuela.

I would not be surprised to see the Guard in the streets in some of the bigger cities.

Nemo*

most interesting times methinks.

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline DIPISC

• U.S.S. Distinguished Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Most Interesting Summer
« Reply #1 on: 21 Apr 2017 - 10:42:05 »
Hi;

Personally, I believe the next nominee will be a Conservative   WOMAN  !   Then let the Dem's blast her and smear her. What do you think a lot ( not all ) Dem Women would say/do to Schumer and cronies ?  There were 2 women on Trumps long list. Would the nuclear act have to be used on/about a woman and would the loony lib's survive that ?

Trump will get a 3rd and maybe even a 4th Justice to nominate in the next 3 years - let them be males if needed !

Saw a news report of a open Hall Meeting for Feinstein in Kalifornia, she was getting booed by her own people and called a "Hawk".  The Dem's are starting to implode.

Now if only the Reps/Conservatives can get their act together for 2018.

Offline AGuyNamedMike

• U.S.S. Sharp Shooter
    • View Profile
Re: Most Interesting Summer
« Reply #2 on: 24 Apr 2017 - 15:11:07 »
National Guard in the streets?  But we just got Obama's UN occupational forces and those Jade Helm units off the streets!  Damn traffic jam causing busybodies. :D