Author Topic: Methinks Bad Stuff Could Occur Soon  (Read 191 times)

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
Methinks Bad Stuff Could Occur Soon
« on: 17 Apr 2017 - 18:58:43 »
I sure as hell hope their ICBMs don't work yet.  The fan hitting stuff could get deep soon.

Nemo

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-17/us-deploys-two-more-aircraft-carriers-toward-korean-peninsula-yonhap

US Deploys Two More Aircraft Carriers Toward Korean Peninsula: Yonhap

by Tyler Durden, Apr 17, 2017 11:53 AM

According to a report by South Korea's primary news outlet, Yonhap, the Pentagon has directed a total of three US aircraft carriers toward the Korean Peninsula, citing a South Korean government source.

Yonhap reports that in addition to the CVN-70 Carl Vinson, which is expected to arrive off the South Korean coast on April 25, the CVN-76 Ronald Reagan - currently in home port in Yokosuka, Japan - and the CVN-68 Nimitz carrier group - currently undergoing final pre-deployment assessment, Composite Training Unit Exercise off Oregon - will enter the Sea of Japan next week.  According to the senior government official. the US and South Korea are discussing joint drills, which will include the three aircraft carriers and other ships.

While details are scarce, and we would urge confirmation from US-based sources, Yonhap also reports that according to the government source the operation of three aircraft carriers in the same location is unusual, and demonstrates the US commitment to North Korea.  Other sources said the Trump administration is demonstrating deterrence by acting on its behalf. "We expect it to be completely different from the previous administration."

On Sunday, Pyongyang launched an unidentified projectile, but the test reportedly failed. South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) stated that the attempted launch was conducted from the area near North Korea's eastern port city of Sinpo, but likely ended in a failure.

The most recent map showing key US naval deployments around the globe is shown below.

CLICK THE LINK ABOVE,  LOTS LOTS MORE INFO

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Hamster

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Class Clown
    • View Profile
Re: Methinks Bad Stuff Could Occur Soon
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2017 - 07:19:24 »
Even with our severely reduced military forces, North Korea is still outmatched. If that wasn't bad enough, apparently China, Japan and Russia are willing to help as well.

So basically, if Kim Ding Dong doesn't cool his jets, his country could get wiped off the map very soon.
Don't talk about what you have done (or what you
are going to do). Do it and let it speak for itself.

Offline AGuyNamedMike

• U.S.S. Sharp Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 Apr 2017 - 12:15:47 »
Hahaha, you read Tyler Durden's bull****.  Neener.

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 Apr 2017 - 18:17:44 »
Yes I do read Tyler Turdin.  But I also believe that if he can detonate one functional nuke anywhere near the US the handbasket would be speeding down the hill with nothing to steer it anywhere in the world.

Are there "cooler heads" in Russia, China and the US?  Let alone Iran and Syria.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline DIPISC

• U.S.S. Distinguished Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 Apr 2017 - 10:50:15 »
Hi;

China will keep N. Korea in order and have them stand down.  China does not want bombs falls near the Chinese border. Already China is worried about refugees streaming across the border and does not want to take care of them.

So far, China is refusing N. Korean coal and stopping the flow of Chinese oil to N. Korea. A regime change may be in N. Korea's future.     Little Kim may be reported as sick and never heard from again !