Author Topic: Schutzenfest South  (Read 500 times)

Offline dahed

• U.S.S. Legend
    • View Profile
Schutzenfest South
« on: 21 Jan 2015 - 16:38:26 »
Ocmulgee WMA (GA) April 24th-29th, 2015.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Body Piercing by Smith & Wesson.

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that is remotely true. Homer Simpson

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Schutzenfest South
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jan 2015 - 17:41:29 »
Yeps, Be There or Be Square.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Hamster

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Class Clown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jan 2015 - 18:19:18 »
Hmm...........I just might have to burn a few vacation days for that but, I'd need a place to crash. It's a 3+ hour drive for me and my budget may not allow for a motel room.
Don't talk about what you have done (or what you
are going to do). Do it and let it speak for itself.

Offline Nemo

• U.S.S. Legend
  • Man of Myth and Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jan 2015 - 20:09:55 »
Bring your tent and sleeping bag.  We will be camping (probably at primitive area) in Ocmulgee WMA.  I suspect someone may have a tent you could share and if necessary I do have an extra sleepsack for you.

Food over a fire, bring your own in a cooler and cans, cooking equipment, plates, silverware and such.  It may end up being a regular campground.  I have not been to that part of Ocmulgee.   Water should be in jugs and I anticipate a porta-john.  Bring cooler full of beer also.

About 2 months or so prior dahed and I will be checking it all out and providing info.

Bring guns.  Its turkey season and there is a range there.

More info at link below.  Read it all.  LOTS of pertinents there you should be aware of.

Nemo

http://www.universalshootingsports.com/index.php/topic,10233.0.html

If you need a second magazine its time to call in air support.

I came into this world kicking, screaming, covered in someone else's blood. I certainly don't mind leaving the same way

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.